Sunday, January 7, 2018

New Class


Two Things

Happy 2018!  It's a new year and we just finished the first week of it.  I have 2 things to share with you....  One, a quick and fun report on Art Journaling Saturday and Lisa's class addition to January.....

First things first....

Due the slow arrival of Valentine stamps and papers, Lisa was one class shy of a full schedule for January on Demo Day in December.  I am please to report that the last class of January is now on display and ready for enrollment.  This class is sooooooo wonderful...  Here are the details!

Valentines to "Die-cut" For
Thursday, January 25
10:30 am OR 6 pm
$30


Take 2 parts Impression Obsession, 1 part Penny Black and 1 part Concord & 9th and what do you get?  Valentines to "die cut" for!  We discovered a little late in the season an fabulous border die set by Concord & 9th that will cut a wonderful envelope edge cut or make a load of different sized envelope cut border ribbons.  Add some stamps and basic paper and voila'! you have some very special and creative cards.  You will really enjoy the versatility of this die set and of course the heart image stamps by Impression Obsession combine well with sentiment stamps from Penny Black.

Enrollment is now open for this great class so be sure to call ASAP.

And the second thing is.....  Art Journaling Saturday.  I really stuck my neck out on the page creation for this one.  Abstract art isn't everyone's favorite but since art journaling is all about exploring and growing your art skills, I decided to jump in with both feet.  Lisa and I were joined by 23 brave souls as I shared my process to create this interesting art journal piece.


I did not take any pictures of what others created, but let me assure you the results were amazing.   If you are interested in joining us in the future, I hope you'll sign up when the next one rolls around in February.  It is an amazingly fun journey and I know you would have lots of fun.

That's it for now so until next post, remember to.....

"Let the Art Out of Your Heart and Create Every Day!"



No comments: